Starting a new business is one of the most exciting professional journeys you can experience. The satisfaction received from creating something that is used by thousands of people is extremely rewarding. It makes you jump out of bed every morning. And then, the next day, this same startup can make you feel depressed, lonely and completely clueless.
Launching a startup is a roller coaster adventure. StartupMag wants to help entrepreneurs go from the butterflies of that initial idea in the shower to raising their unicorn investment round.
We’re looking for a talented writer to join us in building tools, guides and courses for our growing media company.
This is a key role that will involve:
- Interviewing successful entrepreneurs
- Attending startup events in London
- Researching new growth strategies
- Transcribing all research into actionable articles
- Working with our developers to create useful tools for entrepreneurs
After an initial 6 months integration period the successful candidate will have the option of pursuing a pure writing role or taking the lead of one of our core verticals as a business developer.
We are a startup working with startups. This is fast paced and intense. So be ready for the same highs but also the same pressure as starting your own business. In direct contact with the company founder (3 previous exits), your feedback will be crucial.
- Previous experience in a writing/blogging
- Strong creative writing skills
- Highly driven self-starter looking to be a part of a growing team
- Good IT, organisation and communication skills
How to apply to StartupMag
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone interview: 30 minutes within 48 hours
- 300 word written test
- Face to face interview: 60 minutes (including an interview test).
- Receive your offer within 7 days.
- Job type: Permanent position
- Duration: Full-Time and Part-Time available
- Initial salary: £25,000 – £30,000pa + Bonus
- Location: Battersea, London
- Start date: 27/01/20