For each listing search your seller rank
How to find it?
- Go to your product listing
- Scroll down to:
This is a cool little tool to find out if you’re going in the right direction with your Amazon title optimisation:
Use Google keyword planner to find our what buyers are looking for when they think about your product.
- Once you've made your keyword researched list, smartly insert the relevant keywords into your title and the rest of your product page. Remember to think about the user first > no keyword stuffing.
- Amazon allows you to use 250 characters for each title… use all of them
- First 5 words in your product title are the most important
- Write “and” instead of “&” unless it’s in the brand
- Write numbers as numerals, not words
- Units of measurements should be spelt out and not abbreviated
- Avoid putting prices, promotions, symbols in the title
Based on our estimates, a good title only impacts about 20% of a good Amazon product rank. If you want to dig deeper:
It can take a few weeks for your seller rank to increase. Make a habit of noting your modifications and regularly checking your progress.
Amazon optimisation can get very time consuming. Developers have created third party software to help you a long the way. You'll find a non-exhaustive comparison of Amazon software here